- 147 single family units – 1.92 gross units per acre.
- Elimination of all multi-family units.
- Nearly 6.5 acres for a proposed monument park
- ~37% open space
Join the owners of the Mountain Park Estates Development tonight, March 8th from 6:30-8:30PM at the SunCrest Clubhouse as they present their proposed development modifications for SunCrest area land known as the SunCrest shoebox.
- Removal of town homes; 20 foot non-disturbed areas along parcel property lines;
- Reduced disturbance and grading in existing Gamble Oak and other Non-disturbed Open Space areas;
- Increased preservation of areas with 30% or greater slopes; and noise study results for proposed on-site materials processing to reduce heavy truck traffic on existing SunCrest roads.
Previous posts and history about this area here.