Fall is here – leaves are changing, the air is crisper, and snow is just around the corner. NOW is a great time to catch the beauty of the fall season.
Join us Saturday September 29th at 8:30AM and let’s soak up “life at the top” at one on SunCrest’s highest vistas!
- Meet at 8:30AM at the end of Deer Ridge Drive. (Approx. 1525 E. Deer Ridge Dr)
- Duration: 1-1.5 hours. Approx. 3 miles round trip.
- All ages, skill levels, and 4 legged friends welcome.
- Photos, photo bombers and selfies encouraged. #suncrestlifestyle
- Wear comfortable shoes and attire. Water will be provided.