With our city’s celebration and parade cancelled, SunCrest Residents Roger Kraft and Alicia Dahl decided to plan their own just for our neighborhood.
The SunCrest Parade was an amazing event and one that will definitely be remembered! Special thanks to all those who planned, participated, and attended – SunCrest is the greatest!
4th Quarter Utah Market Report
- The number of homes for sale in the final quarter of the year was 14.4% lower than in the same period a year ago and 21.3% lower than the third quarter of 2019.
- The average home price in the region continued to rise in the fourth quarter, with a year-over-year increase of 9.5% to an average of $403,186.
- Inventory levels remain low, even in the face of modestly increasing market time.
Wondering what this may mean if you’re looking to buy or sell? The market looks different throughout the year so you’ll need a season-specific game plan. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
This week, we attended the grand opening of the highly anticipated SunCrest Park. The SunCrest park is nearly six acres. It features a 1/4 mile, walking path, playground, two pickleball, courts, and a pavilion. It is such a welcomed addition to our wonderful community. Check it out!
We are so excited to highlight Draper City’s newest trail in our SunCrest community trail highlight series. Come explore the Lupine Trail!
We are so excited to highlight one of the many amazing trails in our SunCrest community trail highlight. Come explore the Oak Vista Trail!
Thanks to everyone who came out to the pool opening party. We love spending summers at the SunCrest pool!
SunCrest Sledfest was a blast. Thanks to everyone for coming out!
Hey SunCrest – This year’s snowfall was exceptional! With higher temps on the horizon, we want to see your best, errr…your worst pics of the year. From dogs walking over fences, buried yard art, to snowbanks bigger than cars, share your best-worst pic of the year.
To enter to win all you have to do is:
1. Post your best-worst pic from this years snowfall (Nov. 2018-Today) in SunCrest in the comments below <img src="https://mail.google.com/mail/e/1f447" alt="
Once a quarter, we co-host a SunCrest resident meet and greet at the clubhouse with the SunCrest OA. Giddy up, SunCrest, that once a quarter meet up is tonight! Whether you’re new school or an old timer in the neighborhood, come to mingle and/or learn more about the community. Drop by the SunCrest Clubhouse anytime between 6-730PM.
Join us Saturday September 30th at 8:30AM and let’s soak up “life at the top” at one on SunCrest’s highest vistas!
- Meet at 8:30AM at the end of Deer Ridge Drive. (Approx. 1525 E. Deer Ridge Dr)
- Duration: 1-1.5 hours. Approx. 3 miles round trip.
- All ages, skill levels, and 4 legged friends welcome. (Don’t forget the leash!) Photos, photo bombers and selfies encouraged. #suncrestlifestyle
- Wear comfortable shoes and attire. Water will be provided.